Friday, August 15, 2008

The Last Few Weeks

So somehow the last few weeks have slipped us by. We're not really sure what happened to them, but it's all of a sudden the middle of August! This summer has been so great, but has also gone by quickly - the downside to all the fun I suppose.
The last couple weeks Christen's brother, John, was in town visiting (Christen is a friend of ours who went to UND and who now lives here working for Microsoft). This past week we all went to the Twins vs. Mariners game. Don't worry, I'm still a Twins fan...although I'm not sure I can say the same for Katie, as she tended to cheer with the crowd, regardless of what her shirt may imply. Although the Twins ended up losing, it was a good game and a fantastic night for a ball game. The open-air stadium was very nice!

This past Thursday night was John's last night in town, so we all went to a restaurant called Ray's that is on the Puget Sound. We couldn't have asked for a better night, or a better sunset. The food was pretty darn good, too! I never used to be much of a seafood guy, but I'm starting to get a taste for it. The silhouetted Olympic mountain range made for quite the sunset...enjoy the view!

Okay so I know this post took a while, but we should have a couple more up here within the week, because we're going to the Seahawks-Bears preseason game tomorrow!!

No comments: